1. Privacy of Customer Data
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name www.vaishnojewellers.com("Website"), is owned and operated by Vaishno Jewellers and having its registered office: at kachhla road, Ujhani Badaun, Uttar Pradesh - 243639 where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- The term ‘You’ &‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the
- provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on theirprovisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use the Website.
2. Personal and other Information Collection
- When you purchase a Vaishno Jewellers product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Vaishno Jewellers account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
3. Information Use
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Vaishno Jewellers for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your information inside of Vaishno Jewellers for promotional or marketing use.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Vaishno Jewellers products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Vaishno Jewellers. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
- Vaishno Jewellers uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Vaishno Jewellers products and services, and to give you a customized.
- Interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you.
4. Data Security
- We use secure server connections for all our web pages to make it extremely safe for your data uses.
- Such server’s guarantees security of information transmitted through the web.
- However, the security for transmitting data over the web platform cannot be guaranteed for 100% due to the strange nature of the internet. In that regards, Vaishno Jewellers is not liable to ascertain full data protection and privacy that on the online transfer and storage of data.
- Vaishno Jewellers periodically keeps necessary backup and tracking of clients’ information to protect any kind of data loss or damage that may arise due to technical/physical failure.
- Any changes made from our end will be posted on this page as soon as they are implemented.
- It is your responsibility that you go through our policies before choosing any services with us.
To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies” and client ID’s. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you choose to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- The User is further aware that the Websiteuses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyse web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
- Additionally, the User is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company/Website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Company/Website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
7. Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We post this information only when receiving this from the customer over mail or on our social media pages.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. support.google.com
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
9. We have Implemented the Following
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?